Our Mission: Smart Portals DIQA delivers tools for business portals. We provide world-wide support for our customers' portal-based projects, including evaluation, implementation, launch and operation. We also create solutions for business portals based on the common technologies of MediaWiki and Microsoft SharePoint. By augmenting these portals with semantic technologies in a purposeful way, we turn them into Smart Portals.
Smart Portals provide better end-user support for searching, organizing, processing and managing documents and knowledge. In this way, our customers can benefit from an increase in efficiency.
Our Qualification We are acknowledged experts in the areas of semantic technologies, MediaWiki, SharePoint, usability engineering and project management. Our professional knowledge allows us to conduct and finalize projects in these areas in a proficient and reliable way.
Partners, memberships, certifications
- We are a certified partner of Microsoft.
- OpenLink Software
- We are reseller of OpenLink Software.
- Open PHACTS
- DIQA is associated partner of the Open PHACTS project that is comprised of a consortium of global pharmaceutical companies, universities and IT-companies. The multi-year project aims at building a semantic data integration platform for pharmacological data that gives answers needed to identify new drug targets and pharmacological interactions.
- NeOn Foundation
- Michael Erdmann is member of the Executive Board of the NeOn Foundation.
- International Project Management Association
- Daniel Hansch ist Certified Senior Manager (IPMA Level D and B) and member of the IPMA.
- OSDA "Open Semantic Data Association"
- The Open Semantic Data Association e. V. (OSDA) is a non-profit organization that has emerged from the Semantic MediaWiki Project to support one of the main motives of developing Semantic MediaWiki: using open semantic data to support education and the free access to information. For more information on OSDA please visit the homepage.
Social Media Channels and Portals