The Semantic Database for SharePoint and DataWiki: Store and process semantic data with "Triplestore basic"
Triplestore basic is a semantic database for storing, retrieving and processing of RDF data from DataWiki or SharePoint. Triplestore basic is an optional Add-on for DataWiki.
Triplestore basic product features
Triplestore basic introduces these features into SharePoint (requires the DIQA-product GRASP):
- Ontologies and taxonomies that are managed in SharePoint can be uploaded into Triplestore basic from within SharePoint.
- SPARQL 1.1 queries can be executed against uploaded ontologies from within SharePoint.
- Query results are available in SharePoint webparts and lists.
Triplestore basic introduces these features into DataWiki:
- Formulate more powerful queries using the SPARQL-query language against your wiki data
- Use advanced reasoning in SPARQL-Queries by writing user-defined rules.
- all result printers are also available for SPARQL query results
- Make external enterprise data available in DataWiki
- Publish your wiki data in 3rd-party application, e.g. in SharePoint.
- Windows installation tool
- SPARQL 1.1 compatible
Licenses and Download
SharePoint Consultant, Software Engineer